Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 0: Ready for Departure

Well here we go for round two:

For those that followed me last year, welcome back. Yes, I'm already going again- but this time, I'm not alone.
For all the new followers, welcome to some horrific grammar and spelling.

An interesting part about this trip is, as I said before, I'm not alone. I'm traveling with a fraternity brother, a childhood friend, and a new friend. One thing to note is that we will be trading off on blogging duty. So, you should get to experience four different styles of writing.





We're currently waiting in the airport in Atlanta to board for Amsterdam. As stated in the description, we are attempting 12 countries in 25 days. I'm looking forward to the flexibility that for some reason I did not have when traveling alone.

Here's a look at the itinerary.

Amsterdam, Brussels, Brugge, Paris, Milan, Bern, Munich, Zagreb, Plitvice, Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Copenhagen... with a chance of Krakow or Bratislava.

In countries thats:
Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Croatia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, and Denmark.. with a chance of Poland or Slavakia.

I hope to keep this blog interesting and current with lots of pictures so that it is not too terrible boring.

Packing Light,

Daniel

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment